Berry cheesecake parfait makes a perfect scrumptious summer dessert. Grab the recipe as well as several ideas for variations so that your cheesecake parfaits always taste fresh and wonderful.
Do you have a favorite summertime tradition? Something you do at least once each year and it just brings your warm fuzzies?
I love eating a yummy dessert out on the back deck with my family in the evening after dinner. We sit under the covered portion so we aren’t in the sun, and get to listen to our water feature and look at the amazing Rocky Mountains.
I love how mouthwateringly wonderful it is.
We’ve had all kinds of desserts out there…anything ranging from slow cooker peach crisp to Rice Krispie treats to s’mores to apple crisp to ice cream.
We’ve even had mugs of steaming hot chocolate on chilly evenings.
Yep, we’ve really covered the gamut. 🙂
Well here’s a new fabulous dessert to add to the list of amazingness to try out on the back deck…no bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits!
This is the perfect summertime dessert because it doesn’t require any baking, it’s nice and chilled – perfect for a hot evening, and it’s healthy!
If you would prefer to have more of a granola crust, try using our Almond Blueberry Granola as the crust and then feel free to add more berries for that super summertime feel!
Want to make this dessert truly decadent?
Top it off by adding some of our homemade whipped cream…only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes will give you that perfect last addition to make your family, friends or guests oooooooo and aaaaahhh!
Tools Needed to Make Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
I always like to give some ideas for tools that will help save you time and effort. We are all so busy these days – who needs to waste time when it isn’t necessary?
I find these tools to be super beneficial when I make these healthy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits:
- This food processor is essential if you want to do any cooking on a regular basis. I used a mini one like this until my kids were a little bigger (and I was making bigger batches).
- Beautiful serving dishes – inexpensive and the perfect size!
- Tall spoons for getting to the very bottom without the mess.
- A handy electric mixer is a life-saver and ensures even mixing in your baking recipes.
Whether you are trying this no-bake berry cheesecake parfait outside or inside, I just know you’ll love it. Where will you try it?
Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfait is the simple, healthy favorite summer dessert you’ve been looking for.
We Know You’ll Also Love:
Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
Basic Granola recipe + 5 flavor variations
|4 servings||10 minutes|
The tastiest berry cheesecake parfait recipe is also healthy and super easy to make because there's no baking involved! I've also included some great ideas for variations to make this your very favorite cheesecake parfait recipe!
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey preferably local (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 3 pitted dates roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon plus more for garnish
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down.
- Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes.
- Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
- To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey, if desired. Enjoy!
Tip: If cream cheese isn’t fully softened, beat it first before adding the other ingredients.
Leave a Reply