Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you’re searching for valentines your kids can take to school, grab these adorable free cactus Valentine tags! All you have to do is print them out, write names on them, and attach a sucker (lollipop)!
Save money and time by skipping a trip to the store. You can make homemade Valentine’s Day cards simply by printing out these tags!
If you’re anything like me, you spend so much time running around with life that remembering to go to the store for valentines can feel like too much.
Instead of pushing yourself through what might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, eliminate the trip by printing out your own cactus Valentine tags!
Complete with adorable cactus images and a fun pun, all you have to do is print them out, write students’ names, and attach a small gift (lollipops fit the pun on the tags).
Valentine’s Day isn’t about having the perfect valentines or spending a lot of money. It’s simply about showing affection and love for the people in your life.
Valentines To Take To School
Is it just me, or are the current store-bought valentine’s options cheap and boring?
When my boys and I recently went to the store to pick up some valentine’s, I just couldn’t bring myself to purchase any – and it helped that they didn’t find any they liked.
So, we came home, and I came up with these adorable cactus Valentine tags.
Planning a Valentine’s Day party at school? Grab these free Valentine’s Bingo printables and other activities to make planning a FUN party EASY! Click the image below. 👇
Free Printable Cactus Valentine Cards
I wanted to give you an easy button for Valentine’s Day.
These kids’ succulent valentine cards for school are cutie patootie tags that you just print, write names, and attach a small item (if you want to). They’re irresistible and will, without a doubt, bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Grab your FREE Cactus Valentine Cards by clicking on the image below! 👇
How To Use These Cactus Valentine Cards
- Download these Valentines here (or by clicking one of the images of the valentines).
- Print them onto white cardstock paper. Regular paper is too flimsy. Grab white cardstock on Amazon to make it convenient.
- Cut out the tags and write classmates’ (and/or teachers’) names on them.
- Attach a small sucker or another gift, if you want to, then it’s off to school!
Succulent Valentine’s Day Tags FAQs
Here are the answers to some common questions I see readers ask about printable cactus Valentines tags. If you don’t see your question answered below, please leave it in the comments!
What kind of gifts can we attach to these valentines?
The valentines themselves are enough. But if you want to attach something small to attach to them, suckers are ideal.
Although, if you don’t have lollipops on hand (or want to buy any), you can attach any of these instead:
- Stickers – pick some cute Valentine’s stickers or monster stickers and attach 1 or 2 to each valentine.
- Candy – go with something small and individually wrapped such as Smarties, lollipops, heart-shaped chocolates, etc.
- Chapstick – if you want something sugar-free, you can’t go wrong with chapstick! Kids always have chapped lips this time of year – help them out!
- Bouncy ball – kids love the “magic” of bouncy balls. Attach a small festive bouncy ball to these monster valentines before handing them out!
- Bubbles – you can’t go wrong with bubbles! These little mini bubble wands are perfect.
- Bubble fidget toys – or if you want to avoid the mess, go with these bubble fidget toys – they’re addictively fun! My boys (and their friends) LOVE them!
How do I get these cactus valentine cards?
They’re a free digital download that I offer to the readers who visit this site. You don’t need to buy anything, and once you enter your email address, our cactus Valentine cards will arrive (almost) instantly in your email box.
Grab your FREE succulent Valentine cards by clicking on the image below! 👇
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration
If you love these adorable cactus Valentine’s Day tags and want even more ideas to create a fun holiday, check out these links:
- Valentine’s Bingo + 5 More Games Kids Love!
- Air fryer Valentine’s Day Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Valentine’s Chocolate-Covered Strawberries: Adorable Edible Lovebirds
- 9 Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Cute DIY Valentine’s Day Frame
Planning a Valentine’s Day party at school? Grab these free Valentine’s Bingo printables and other activities to make planning a FUN party easy! Click the image below. 👇