If you’re searching for cute valentines your kids can take to school, grab these adorable free dog Valentine cards! All you have to do is print them out, write names on them, and attach a small gift if you want!
Valentine’s Day may be a “made up” holiday in the United States, but I’m 100% on board with dedicating a day to putting the focus on one of our fundamental needs as people: love!
But, like many other holidays, Valentine’s Day can be a super busy time for parents. Planning out any celebration you may do at home AND helping your kids prepare their valentines to take to school all take time.
Here’s a small stroke of good luck. I want to save you some time by eliminating a trip to the store to buy valentines! Today I have some really cute dog Valentine cards that you can download and print out for your kids’ classmates.
Complete with cute puns and adorable pictures, all you have to do is print them out, write students’ names, and attach a small gift if desired (ideas down below).
Grab your FREE Dog Valentine Cards!
Printable Valentines & Activities
If you want even more valentines you can take to school, check out these Cute Monster Valentines Printables!
Free Dog Valentine Cards Printable
These kids’ puppy valentine cards for school are easy cards that you just print, write names, and attach a small gift (if you want to). They’re so doggone cute and full of puppy love!
BONUS: Both girls and boys will love these cute valentines so they make the perfect gift for an entire class! Plus, they’re the perfect Valentine’s Day card for any dog lover (including that favorite dog mom or dog dad in your life).
Grab your FREE Dog Valentine’s Cards by clicking on the image below! 👇
How To Use These Puppy Valentine Cards
- Download these dog Valentines Day cards here (or by clicking one of the images of the valentines).
- Print them onto white cardstock paper. Regular paper is just too flimsy. You can grab white cardstock on Amazon for the best price and convenience.
- Separate the cards from each other and write classmates’ names on them.
- Attach a small trinket or gift, if you want to, then take them to school!
Attachable Gifts For Dog Valentine’s Day Cards
These funny cards are enough by themselves if you want to keep it simple. But if you want to attach something small to give with them, I have some ideas of things that kids love.
- Stickers – pick some cute Valentine’s stickers or monster stickers and attach 1 or 2 to each valentine.
- Candy – go with something small and individually wrapped such as Smarties, lollipops, heart-shaped chocolates, etc.
- Chapstick – if you want something sugar-free, you can’t go wrong with chapstick! Kids always have chapped lips this time of year – help them out!
- Bouncy ball – kids love the “magic” of bouncy balls. Attach a small festive bouncy ball to these monster valentines before handing them out!
- Bubbles – you can’t go wrong with bubbles! These little mini bubble wands are perfect.
- Bubble fidget toys – or if you want to avoid the mess, go with these bubble fidget toys – they’re addictively fun! My boys (and their friends) LOVE them!
- Colorful friendship bracelet
How do I get these dog valentine cards?
They’re a free digital download that I offer the readers who visit this site. You don’t need to buy anything, and once you enter your email address, these cute cards will arrive (almost) instantly in your email box.
Grab your FREE Dog Valentine’s card set by clicking on the image below! 👇
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration
If you love these adorable dog Valentine’s Day cards and want even more ideas to create a fun holiday, check out these links:
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Valentine’s Bingo + 5 More Games Kids Love!
- Air fryer Valentine’s Day Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Valentine Cake Pops
- Valentine’s Chocolate-Covered Strawberries: Adorable Edible Lovebirds
- 9 Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Cute DIY Valentine’s Day Frame
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Planning a Valentine’s Day party at school? Grab these free Valentine’s Bingo printables and other activities to make planning a FUN party easy! Click the image below. 👇