If your student needs a little help getting organized and staying on top of schoolwork, this student planner printable has everything they need. Check out the comprehensive and customizable Learn At Home printable student planner!
One of the things that kids need to learn is how to manage their time and responsibilities.
And of course, a primary way for KIDS to do this is to manage their school assignments and learning by knowing what to study.
But managing their academics doesn’t necessarily come naturally to many kids. So that’s where a school student planner printable comes in handy.
Similar to the way that planners for moms help moms stay organized and keep them from forgetting important to-do’s, a printable student planner does the same thing for kids.
If you have an elementary, middle, or high school student, student planner printables are just what they need this school year.
I went through and pulled together several resources and ideas based on my kids’ school-issued student planners, some of my best planners from over the years, and my own experience of what works and what doesn’t for my kids.
The result: a comprehensive student planner printable that my kids love and one that I’m very excited to share with you.
A Student Planner Printable Unlike Any Other
In full disclosure, I LOVE a good planner! But here’s the thing: a printable planner will transform your life.
Because anytime you need another page of any kind, all you have to do is print one out.
You aren’t limited to the sheets in your pre-printed planner. AND the pages are blank, so you don’t waste them if you don’t use them.
Plus, you can rearrange and organize a printable student planner in a way that works for your student. Or omit certain pages they don’t need by not printing them.
A printable student planner is everything your student needs and nothing they don’t need!
This Student Planner Printable Set Includes
Take a little time to go through this packet and guide your kids on how you think they can best use it. Printable student planners are wonderful to help teach kids good time management skills in and out of the classroom.
Here’s what you’ll find in this packet.
Blank Monthly Calendar Template Pages
- Use these monthly calendar templates any way that you want to.
Weekly Planner Pages
- These weekly schedule template pages and weekly calendars work for either traditional or block scheduling. Use a new printable weekly calendar each week.
Daily Schedule Printables
- If you don’t want to use a planner weekly, these daily planner printables are one of the most helpful tools in this packet. You’ll need to print one for every day of school (easy to do with your home printer). It is broken down into hourly slots from 6am-10pm.
- These trackers work perfectly for daily homework as well as larger assignments.
- These trackers help stay on top of regular homework assignments. If you want, you can use the homework tracker instead of the assignment tracker.
Upcoming Tests and Quizzes Trackers
- These trackers have similarities to the homework and assignment printables, but they focus on upcoming tests. There is even space in this student planner printable to include the topics the tests will include.
At A Glance Sheets
- This printable student planner includes Day at a Glance, Week at a Glance, and Year at a Glance sheets to help keep important items in mind.
Book Report Planner
- Students everywhere need to be able to read a book and communicate what they read and learned in the book. This guided book report planner helps students structure the information they need into a comprehensive book report.
Goal Setting Tracker
- Goal setting is not only an essential skill for students in school, but it’s an essential skill for people in life. Help foster a growth mindset for kids by guiding them through how to set goals and work to achieve them.
- Simple checklists do wonders to keep students on track. Plus, doesn’t it feel great to check off (or cross off) those completed items?
Reading Log And Habit Tracker
- Stay on track with your new goals (and required reading time) with these handy pages.
How To Use A Student Planner Printable
- Download the printable student planner digital file.
- You can print out the printables you choose to include in your planner using your home printer.
- You can use a standard three-hole punch with these to keep them in a binder. Or add them to divider pages. Another option is to put them in plastic sheet protectors and use dry erase markers on them so you can reuse them. There are so many possibilities!
- My boys like these fabric binders with shoulder straps to hold all of their classwork (and their student planner printable).
How To Customize This Student Planner Printable
Using these items can let your student personalize their planner and make it work even better for THEM. By customizing it, they’re more likely to take ownership and use it, so they get the most benefit.
More School-Related Inspiration For Students And Parents
If you love this student planner template printable, you may find these other resources helpful too!