Moms love receiving homemade gifts from their kiddos on Mother’s Day! Try making one of these incredible Mother’s Day craft ideas that she’s guaranteed to love!
20 Easy Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Kids Can Make
This list of Mothers Day craft ideas is sure to have something that your kiddos want to make for mom (or grandma!) this Mother’s Day. I’ve included a large variety of easy Mother’s Day crafts so that there’s something for everyone!
1. I Love Mom Mother’s Day Thumbprint Craft from A Dab of Glue Will Do
This adorable craft is personalized with little fingerprints – the perfect craft for preschoolers and toddlers that will make a great gift to celebrate mom!
2. Adorable Handprint Flower Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
Gather the kids to make this adorable Mother’s Day handprint craft that Mom is sure to keep forever. It’s one of the most colorful and cheerful Mother’s Day craft ideas for kids!
3. Drip Paint Pots from Crafts By Amanda
Using beautiful colors of their choice, kids can create stunning drip-painted clay pots that are fun for everyone.
4. DIY Mother’s Day Crown from Design Improvised
A sparkly pipe cleaner and pom-pom crown made just for mom that will have her shining just like the gem she is!
5. Polymer Clay Necklace from DIY Candy
This piece of handmade jewelry is such a special way to showcase kids’ artwork. Plus, they make great homemade gifts for Mother’s Day too!
6. Precious Handprint Mother’s Day Craft from Homeschool Preschool
Here’s a Mothers Day craft that is sure to become a treasured handprint keepsake for many years to come. I love Mother’s Day craft ideas like this one.
7. Handprint Tulip Towels from I Can Teach My Child!
Need an easy and inexpensive, yet still adorable and practical gift to make for Mother’s Day? Moms will love using this easy Mother’s Day gift that the kids made for them.
8. Mix & Match Flower Craft from Messy Little Monster
If you’re looking for a fun flower craft to make for Mother’s Day, the kids will love this one! This flower craft uses a printable flower template allowing you to mix and match different flower heads, stems, and vases.
9. Pounded Flower Tote Bag from DIY Candy
Who knew you could dye fabric with flowers?! This fun and simple craft makes a beautiful and useful gift for mom!
10. Paper Plate Mother’s Day Craft from Non-Toy Gifts
Even the youngest of crafters can celebrate mom by creating this easy paper plate Mother’s Day craft. It is a fun project that combines pom-pom and painting with contact paper stencil.
11. Rainbow DIY Melted Crayon Art Canvas from On My Kids Plate
This rainbow DIY melted crayon art canvas is such a fun craft! This would be a great gift for mom or grandma!
12. Egg Carton Flower Pins from Pink Stripey Socks
There’s something beautiful about receiving a gift made by tiny hands, especially when the recyclable materials help save the environment!
13. Kid Made Jewelry Dishes from Projects with Kids
Transform a terra-cotta pot into a special gift for mom with gorgeous origami paper and bright beautiful Spring colors!
14. Mother’s Day Watercolor Bookmark & Card from Projects with Kids
The beautiful bright watercolors blend on the paper to create a unique and interesting (just like your mother) design!
15. Fingerprint Art Glass Magnets from Rhythms of Play
There are so many different things you can make to personalize these fun handmade gifts that kids can make for Mother’s Day!
16. Thumbprint Charm Heart Necklace from That’s What Che Said
This super cute keepsake project is a perfect DIY Mother’s Day gift for any special motherly figures in your life!
17. Mother’s Day Flower Card from The Best Ideas for Kids
Tell mom all of the reasons you love her with this thoughtful, yet simple card. You just need some colored paper and this free template!
18. Mother’s Day Shrinky Dink Keychain from The Best Ideas for Kids
Kids will love seeing their handprint shrink and mom is sure to have a smile on her face every time she takes out her keys with this perfect keepsake gift for Mother’s Day!
19. Handprint Pillow from The Country Chic Cottage
This handprint pillow can be made by toddlers and preschoolers. So grab your supplies and make mom (or grandma) this one-of-a-kind keepsake gift idea.
20. Mother’s Day Handmade Sharpie Mug from The Faithful Help Meet
This Mother’s Day handmade sharpie mug is perfect for kids of all ages to make (with a little adult help) and is the perfect gift to show mom how much she means to you. All you need is a plain white coffee mug, some oil-based sharpies and a stencil.
More Mother’s Day Inspiration
If you love these Mother’s Day craft ideas, you’ll love these other ideas too!
- 10 Mother’s Day gift ideas every Mom will love!
- Homemade Sugar Scrub: Minty Orange Sugar Scrub Bars
- 19 Wellness and Self-Care Gifts for Moms That You’ll Want Too
- Must-Have Self-Care Routine Ideas To Help Busy Moms Relax