Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread is one of those dishes that will please even the pickiest eaters. Who doesn’t love pizza AND they get to customize it. Even better, it’s so quick and easy, it’s a PERFECT weeknight meal!
I honestly can’t think of anyone I know that doesn’t like pizza. Can you??? Pizza is comfort food for me and just a phone call away. LOL
Yes, everyone has different tastes so it can be hard to agree on the type of pizza and toppings. Soooo…..you settle for a one-topping pizza with extra cheese. Or just a plain cheese pizza.
Well, what if I told you that was not the case anymore and your family will not want pizza delivery again.
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbreads are the BEST! Let each member of your family add their own toppings and create their own new favorite pizza.
And the flatbread is a fantastic alternative to having to make homemade crust, don’t you think? I don’t always like dealing with yeast, so having a super simple shortcut like this one is PERFECT!
Just set out all your family’s favorite toppings and let them go to town. Surprise them with toppings they hadn’t thought about before like steak strips, shrimp, pineapple, Canadian bacon, spinach, feta cheese…I just know your mind is now racing with all the possibilities. 😁
Now, what are you waiting for! PS….don’t forget to delete the pizza delivery number from your phone.
Ingredients Needed For Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Chicken Breasts – Shrimp, steak strips, pepperoni or your choice of protein
- Clove of garlic
- Red and Yellow Peppers – red, yellow and orange are the sweetest of all the bell peppers
- Onion – Walla Walla and Vidalia are the sweetest varieties of onions
- Olive Oil
- Bacon – Applewood Smoked, Maple or Turkey bacon…..all perfect choices
- Italian Cheese Blend – Blue cheese, feta, parmesan, cheddar, gorgonzola and list goes on and on
- Italian Seasoning – I prefer the classic Italian seasoning to compliment the pizza flavors.
- Flatbread – make your own or use storebought
- Ranch Dressing – use for the drizzle or choose your own flavor of drizzle
- Salt & Pepper
*NOTE: for exact amounts and more recipe details, please check out the handy printable recipe card at the bottom of the post!
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
The process for this recipe couldn’t be easier! Check it out.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
Add chicken, peppers, and garlic to the skillet and cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
Cut the flatbread in half.
Lightly drizzle the flatbread with olive oil.
Add a thin layer of cheese to the top of the flatbread.
Top with chicken, peppers, bacon and more cheese as desired.
Bake the flatbread until cheese is melted or for about 10 – 15 minutes.
Drizzle with Ranch Dressing.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread Recipe Notes and Tips
- To check the doneness of the chicken, cut the larger pieces with a spoon. It will be easy to cut if it is fully cooked.
- Make your own flatbread from scratch if you choose, or buy the store bought flatbread.
- Cook your flatbread pizzas on the grill. It will give your flatbread a delightful smoky, charred flavor. YUM!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread Variations To Try
- Add spinach and mushrooms to the top of the flatbread with the chicken. YUM!
- Drizzle the flatbread with BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard, Sriracha or Balsamic Glaze.
- Change up the toppings…..mozzarella and tomatoes, goat cheese and sauteed mushrooms. I could go on and on but you do you. 🙂
Here are a few answers to some questions you may have about flatbread pizzas!
How long will my cooked flatbreads keep in the fridge?
You will want to keep your flatbreads in an air-tight container for up to 2 – 3 days. Any longer than and the flatbread might become too soft and mushy.
What is the best way to re-heat my Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread?
You can warm up your flatbread in the microwave, toaster oven, or pop it back in the oven on low heat for a few minutes.
Can I use an air fryer to bake my Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread?
Absolutely! That is a fantastic idea. No need to heat up the oven….just pop your flatbread pizza in the air fryer for 6 – 8 minutes at 325 degrees or until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Use the air fryer to crisp up your leftovers too.
More Easy, Family-Friendly Recipes to Try
If you love this Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread, you’ll love these other ideas too!
- Honey Garlic & Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
- Homemade Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- Caramel Apple Wrap (TikTok Tortilla Wrap Hack)
- Lip-Smacking 3-Ingredient Homemade Blueberry Popsicles
Pin For Later!
- 2 - 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 - 3 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package flatbread or homemade flatbread
- Ranch Dressing
- Large skillet
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add chicken, peppers and garlic.
- Cook chicken until fully cooked.
- Slice flatbread in half.
- . Drizzle flatbread lightly with olive oil.
- Add thin layer of cheese.
- Top with chicken, peppers, bacon and more cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted or for approximately 10 - 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing and serve!