Everyone always thinks of Mom on Mother’s Day but don’t forget about Grandma! Here are 20 Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma that she’ll absolutely love.
I much prefer to make Mother’s Day gifts over buying them for SO many reasons, but mostly because I feel like it’s more heartfelt. This list works as Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma or mom too!
Also, be sure to check out our other ideas: Mason Jar Gifts, 20 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Kids Can Make, and Wellness and Self-Care Gifts for Moms That You’ll Want Too!
Check out these amazing ideas of Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma that’ll make her feel special.
20 Adorable Mother’s Day Crafts For Grandma
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and I want to help ensure that Grandma gets something that makes her feel as amazing as she is.
1. Letter Photo Display from Blue I Style Blog
Get the kids involved when creating this very special personalized Mother’s Day craft for NANA!
2. Macaron Coin Purse from Craft Passion
How adorable is this coin purse? FYI, it can also be used as a ring holder or jewelry box!
3. Yarn Boquet DIY from Down Redbud Drive
If your grandma likes to knit or crochet, this DIY Yarn Bouquet is the perfect gift! I love both the creativity and simplicity of this Mother’s Day craft for Grandma.
4. DIY Letter Photo Magnets from I Can Teach My Child
Spell out “GRANDMA” with this fun and unique gift! Less than 7 grandchildren? No problem, just work with the kids that are in the family and spell out any of the other alternatives for grandmother. Beautiful and very personalized Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma!
5. Birthstone Necklace from Kennary
Determine each of the grandchildren’s birthstone colors and arrange them in any order you would like – youngest to oldest, oldest to youngest, siblings…you get the picture!
6. DIY Homemade Shadow Box Gift for Grandma from Our Handcrafted Life
There’s no better gift than being promoted to “grandma”! This shadow box gift is a sweet sentiment and is sure to excite any future grandmother!
7. DIY Spiral Bound Book for Grandma from Printable Crush
Grandma will LOVE this DIY Spiral Bound Book made with pictures, drawings, and facts about her grandkids! This is one of the most personalized and amazing Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma!
8. Green Tea Bombs from Soap Deli News
If you want to try something even more elegant than hot cocoa bombs, you have to make these green tea bombs. They make beautiful and unique Mother’s Day crafts for grandma. They’re fun to make and are an elegant gift idea for any tea lover.
9. Simple Hands Warmers from Sun of their Stories
Are grandmas hands always cold? Grab some fabric in her favorite color or pattern and have the kids help make this gift by filling them with rice.
10. Picture Frame Luminaries from That’s What Che Said
Need to create a meaningful project that is perfect for Mother’s Day? These personalized luminaries are a beautiful keepsake and definitely the answer you’ve been looking for!
11. DIY Family Birthday Board from The Craft Patch
Make a gorgeous and easy family birthday board for grandma to keep track of everyone’s special day! This gift makes not only adorable but also practical Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma.
12. Watercolor Art from The DIY Nuts
This easy watercolor heart art project is suitable for kids of all ages and grandma will love the effort that they put into creating this special art piece just for them.
13. Succulent Teacup from The Girl Inspired
This cute teacup upcycle is sure to brighten the homes of any tea-loving grandma! These make the perfect Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma who wants a touch of elegance.
14. Grandma’s Kitchen Towel from The Happy Scraps
Don’t have a Cricut but still want to make this project? That’s okay, some fabric markers or stick-on iron labels will make this gift just as special!
15. Mothers Day Handprint Art Wall Sign from The Idea Room
A simple last-minute gift idea that takes a few minutes to make for grandma and displays the tiny handprints of some of her favorite people.
16. Chunky Knit Blanket from The Wallet Moth
A homemade soft blanket that is more for the advanced crafter/knitter, but well worth it because grandma is going to love feeling like she’s wrapped in a warm, cozy cloud.
17. Thumbprint Heart Magnet from Wait Till Your Father Gets Home
Make some heart magnets with your children for grandma and give her these homemade keepsakes for Mother’s Day! I love thumbprint DIY Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma!
18. Shrink Paper Initial Keychain Charms from What Mom’s Love
With just a few supplies and the creativity of your children, you can create seriously stunning personalized keychains that will be a hit with grandma this Mother’s Day.
19. DIY Tea Cup Candle from The Craft Patch
Use essential oils to get grandma’s favorite scent into her teacup of choice. Make this DIY gift more meaningful with a teacup that is also a family heirloom!
20. Colorful Grandkids Wood Sign Photo Display from Where the Smiles Have Been
Every grandma is going to love displaying off her most precious family members with this stunning wood sign that showcases all of her grandbabies!
I hope this list of DIY Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma inspires you to make a special personalized gift she’ll love! None of these projects take a lot of time, so they’re perfect as last-minute gifts for busy families to make too.
Grab My Must-Have Productivity Secrets to help Ultra-Busy Moms get more done!
More Mother’s Day Inspiration
If you love these Mother’s Day crafts for Grandma, you’ll love these other ideas too!
- 20 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Kids Can Make
- 20 Mother’s Day Mason Jar Gifts For Moms
- 10 Mother’s Day gift ideas every Mom will love!
- Homemade Sugar Scrub: Minty Orange Sugar Scrub Bars
- 19 Wellness and Self-Care Gifts for Moms That You’ll Want Too
- Luxurious DIY 3-Ingredient Vanilla Sugar Scrub