Are you craving a warm, sweet treat that won’t leave you feeling guilty? Look no further than these delicious Baked Air Fryer Apple Slices! With just a few simple ingredients and the magic of an air fryer, you can enjoy a delicious snack or satisfy your dessert cravings without the added calories.
You know me well enough by now that you know I am always on the lookout for healthy AND delicious snacks. (And easy ones too!) I also love my air fryer. 😉
Plus, it’s fall, and I LOVE apple stuff in the fall! Don’t believe me? Well, I feel confident you’ll change your mind after you try these Apple Pie Bites (Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups) or Easy Chocolate Caramel Apple Pops!
These tasty treats are easy to make, AND they always satisfy my cravings for something sweet. But what do I eat when I want a sweet treat without feeling guilty?
Well, in that case, I make some delicious Air Fryer Crispy Apple Chips or these Air Fryer Apple Slices!
And these baked apple slices are sooooo worth the wait. You get the best of all worlds….crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These baked air fryer apple slices are a delightful snack and also versatile enough to be used in other recipes.
Whether you serve these as an after-school treat, healthy snack, or easy dessert, these apple slices will be a family favorite anytime!
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Slices
The air fryer makes delicious baked apples in a fraction of the time, and the process couldn’t be easier! Here’s what you need to know
Ingredients Needed For Baked Air Fryer Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- Apples – sliced
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – and a little additional for dip
- Butter – melted
- Cinnamon – divided
- White sugar
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Note: For full recipe details, please check out the handy recipe card at the bottom of the post!
How to Make Bake Air Fryer Apple Slices
Just follow these simple step-by-step instructions to make this healthy recipe anytime you have a sweet tooth to satisfy!
Preheat air fryer and prepare basket with non-stick cooking oil spray.
Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl, then set to the side.
In another bowl, add in yogurt. Sprinkle in a bit of the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Toss sliced apples and graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
Put the apple slices in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cook for about 5 minutes.
Serve with yogurt dip with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top! ENJOY!
Air Fryer Apple Slices Recipe Notes And Tips
- Rotate, flip, and stir halfway through the cooking process to help your apples cook more evenly.
- You can line your air fryer basket with parchment paper to make clean up a little easier.
- You can slice the apples as thin or thick as you choose, just remember that will affect the cooking time. A thick cut will need to cook a little longer and a thinner cut will need less time.
- Cook the apples in small batches. Do not try to cook the whole apple at one time. Make sure the apples are not overlapping or touching during the cooking process.
Variations Of Air Fryer Apple Slices To Try
- Use other spice blends like pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, or chai spice. Ginger, nutmeg, and allspice are also great choices depending on your personal preference.
- Use a mix of sweet and tart apples, like Honeycrisp and Granny Smith apples. You can also use all one variety of your favorite apples if you prefer that. The best apples are any apples that you love (I love a crisp apple for this recipe)
- Instead of the yogurt dip, add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of your easy air fryer apples for a guilt-free treat.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, maple syrup, or honey for added sweetness.
- Serve the apple chips as a topping for oatmeal, yogurt or pancakes.
- Serve as a side dish with savory dishes such roasted chicken or pork chops.
Air Fryer Apple Slices FAQs
Do you have questions about our Baked Air Fryer Apple Slices recipe? If you have a question about these air-fried apples and don’t see it already answered below, please leave it for me in the comments!
Yes, you can use any type of apple for baked air fryer apple slices. However, some varieties like Granny Smith, honey crisp, and pink lady apples tend to hold their shape better during cooking. Golden delicious apples are a sweet choice, but they don’t stay as crisp.
It’s completely up to you! If you prefer the texture and look of peeled apples, then go ahead and peel them before slicing. Otherwise, leaving the skin on adds extra fiber and nutrients to your dish.
If you have any leftover baked air fryer apple slices, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can reheat them in the air fryer or enjoy them cold.
Yes, you can freeze baked air fryer apple slices! Allow them to cool completely before placing them in freezer-safe bags or containers. They will keep well in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Easy and Delicious Air Fryer Recipes To Try
- Easy Air Fryer Calzone
- Air Fryer Greek Chicken Kabobs
- AF Ham and Cheese Slider with Aioli
- Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs + a sprinkle more for dip
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees then lightly spray the basket with butter non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl mix ½ teaspoon of cinnamon with the sugar, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix yogurt with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, set aside.
- In a bowl melt butter and toss with sliced apples and graham cracker crumbs.
- Place coated slices in an air fryer basket and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt dip and enjoy!