One of the best Halloween activities is Halloween Bingo! This free printable Halloween Bingo game offers 8 adorable game boards and one calling card for you to print and play right away! It’s perfect to play at home, at a kids’ party, or at the Halloween party at school!
I have been the room parent for my kids for more years than I can count at this point. And somehow, every year I wonder what activities to do for the classroom Halloween party. 🎃
But I have one party activity that NEVER fails to entertain and bring some laughs from the kids: Halloween bingo cards!
Since it’s such a big hit EVERY time, I decided it was time to create some to share with you. I want to help make party planning easy this Halloween!
This free printable Halloween Bingo is a snap to play and it’s ideal for kids of all ages because all the squares are Halloween images!
You definitely don’t need to only bring out this Halloween bingo printable at parties – it’s just as much fun to play right at home on family game night before you cuddle up to watch a Halloween movie!
And don’t forget to serve this fun game up with some witches cauldron Halloween cake pops. 😉
How To Make Halloween Bingo Cards
This set has 8 different bingo game cards and 1 calling card, and you can grab it as a free download!
It’s super adorable – monsters and mummies and witches – oh my!
We LOVE Halloween in our house, but we tend to gear things towards cute Halloween rather than the creepy and grotesque side of Halloween. October is definitely one of our favorite months!
What You’ll Need
- Free printable Halloween bingo cards (see tips below for preparing the cards)
- Candy corn, candy pumpkins, or other bingo markers
- Lamination machine and plastic pouches
- a hat, bowl, or pouch to use to pull out calling card images
- Prizes (see note below)
How To Prepare Your Free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards
Because I know from experience just how crazy this time of year can be, I’ve designed this activity to be super easy (and NOT time-consuming) for you!
All files are in PDF format and designed so that they’re easy to print.
- Print out your Halloween Bingo printable cards
- Take 10 minutes to laminate the cards (it’s worth it!)
- Cut out the images from the Halloween bingo calling card and add them to a bowl, pouch, or hat so you can pull images out randomly
- Gather the items you want to use as bingo markers (see note below)
- Gather your prizes
- Start playing!
Halloween Bingo Printable Tips
To make your bingo game more durable, I recommend printing it out on cardstock.
If you plan to cut up the calling card, you don’t need to laminate it before cutting. But I DO recommend laminating the individual images after you’ve cut them out!
DO laminate all the playing cards if you can. It makes the cards MUCH more durable so you can use them over and over again for years (it’s a great time saver!)
How To Play Halloween Bingo
I’ve included the calling options on the first card. To play Halloween bingo:
- Give each child a Halloween bingo game board.
- Call a picture (no matter which way you “draw” it).
- Each child puts a marker on their boards on top of the image you called out. For example, if you called out “witch hat”, every child playing would use a bingo marker to cover up the square on their board that has a witch hat in it.
- Whoever has 5 in a row (and calls out BINGO) first wins that round!
- Give the winner a prize 😁
Pro Tip: If you’re playing with a classroom full of kids, I recommend playing this game in smaller groups. That way the 8 cards will work for everyone.
Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game FAQs
I’m including a few questions I see on a regular basis about using these free printable Halloween bingo cards. If you have a question, check below to see if I’ve already answered it. If I haven’t, please leave it in the comments so that I can!
How do you play Halloween bingo?
Bingo is a simple, fast-paced game that kids love. Everyone who wants to play needs a card and some sort of bingo markers.
The caller randomly pulls out cards (from a hat or bowl) and calls them out.
Players mark the item that was called off on their bingo card.
The first person to mark off 5 images in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) WINS!
What can you use as bingo markers?
Oh gosh, the possibilities are nearly endless! Here are a few ideas to use on your free printable Halloween bingo card set.
- Plastic mini pumpkins and acorns
- Little toys
- Jelly beans, Skittles, or other hard candy
- Bingo dobbers (if you don’t want to reuse your cards)
- Dry erase markers (if your cards are laminated, you CAN reuse them)
No matter when or where you want to use it, this free printable Halloween Bingo is super cute and kids LOVE playing it! I’ve used Halloween bingo games for years and the kids have ALWAYS had fun with it!
Don’t forget to grab your free printable Halloween bingo cards! 👇👇
More Halloween Fun You Don’t Want To Miss!
If you love this free printable Halloween bingo game idea, you’ll love these other fun Halloween ideas too!